Sunday, February 5, 2012


Reflections from web conference: January 25, 2012

This web-conference was particularly helpful as it provided a wealth of information. Details of internship requirements for the Master’s Degree were shared. I love being able to hear the questions asked by other team members, because things they discussed were the ones I will not think about until later when I have no way to receive an answer. Having this collaboration is of helpful because it helped me to feel that I am not alone and I am a part of a group. The mention of TK20 was helpful to me. The online degree would answer a lot of questions. The quality of video and audio connections was very good. We could hear and see the PowerPoint very clearly without disturbances. All I can say it was helpful and I am off to finishing my week’s 2 assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment